"MEETING PLACE" CART by Daren Dunn
The "Mili Mili" style was inspired by the earth and ochre where Daren's mother comes from at Burrabeebee Mission, Coonabarabran, NSW Australia.
The Bush medicine tree, also known as "five corners" is depicted flourishing throughout the landscape. It is painted here to represent the power of healing in nature.
The paint colour's add significant meaning to the design with the red representing the main mountain "Forky Mountain", whilst the white represents the body ochre worn in traditional ceremonies.
The meeting places represent the many sacred sites located throughout the Burrabeebee Mission.
- Cart Size Towel - 15" x 24" (38 x 61cm)
- Waffle Weave finish in a Microfibre blend
- Dries 5X faster than cotton & 3X more absorbent
- Carabiner clip to easily attach to your golf bag
- Signature Series by National NAIDOC Artist of the Year Daren Dunn
Click Here for other designs and tour towels in the Daren Dunn Signature Series
- Australia / NZ $5.50 - $10.00AUD
- USA / Canada $10.00 - $17.50AUD
- UK / Europe $15.00 - $20.00AUD
Express Post options are available